1) All customers except suitcase.hk online order customer, are required to complete the online warranty registration. Either printed or electronic proof of purchase / warranty has to be retained during the entire warranty period of time. In the case of lost of proof or expired warranty, we will charge fee for any service provided.
2) Repair request has to be submitted online with any required information. Our company will have the full discretion to offer repair service after accessing each case individually. In the event of man-made damage or misuse of product, repair fee will be charged for each set of replacement components.
3) Warranty Terms only cover the following replaceable components which include Trolley frame, Handles, Wheels, and Lock.
4) Warranty service is not applicable to the following conditions:
- Non-replaceable components which includes but not limited to cracked shells, scratches, zipper damage.
- Damage caused by abuse or misuse.
- Damage to locks caused by forcing or incorrect keys to locks.
- Damage caused by airlines, baggage handlers, customs or similar.
- Damage caused or resulting from repairs or modifications carried out by non-appointed repairer.
- Force Majeure (Act of God) – Fire, Earthquake, Water damage (including storage in damp conditions).
5) The Warranty is only valid within the specified period and is subjected to the terms and conditions. This does not affect your statutory consumer rights. We will not accept any third party or contingent liability. We reserve the final decision of providing warranty service for incomplete proof of purchase / warranty, or online warranty registration.