Click here to use your smart phone to book or insert the link (http://suitcase.hk/pages/booking) directly to the address bar.
Refresh the browser's page or by pressing the F5 key.
How to clear cache and cookies ：
Review the instructions in the Google Chrome Help Center.
Windows Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari or Opera
Review and follow the instructions provided by your browser:
Details and alternatives
Effect of clearing cache and cookies: Keep in mind that clearing your cache and cookies erases your settings for websites. Here are some examples:
- If you opted to have sites remember your username and password, they will be cleared from your browser's memory when you clear cache and cookies, and you'll have to sign in again.
- Websites might load a little slower because all of the images and content pieces have to be loaded from scratch.
Recommended first step: If you're seeing problems in how webpages are displayed in your browser, we suggest first using your browser’s incognito or private browsing mode to see if the problem you're seeing is caused by something other than cache or cookies.
Computer firewalls sometimes block Suitcase.hk from loading. Adjust your firewall settings so that www.suitcase.hk is listed as a trusted site. Here’s how to find your firewall settings:
- For PC users: click the Start menu, click Control Panel, click Security, then click Windows Firewall
- For Mac users: click System Preferences, click Security & Privacy, click the Firewall tab
It’s possible that Suitcase.hk is being blocked if you have ad or pop-up blocking software installed on your computer. Here’s how to check your computer for ad or pop-up blocking software (like Norton anti-virus):
- For PC users: click your computer's Start menu, then click All Programs
- For Mac users: click Finder, then click Applications
To learn more about how to disable your specific ad-blocking software, visit the software’s support page and search for instructions.