Based on the best-selling styles Transform, the Transform Expandable is created for an an advanced travel experience. The extra expandable compartment, can transform your heavy duty travelling to effortless experience. Its four-wheel system and adjustable telescopic handles offer incredible manoeuvrability. Among the many technological and functional advancements of Transform Expandable is the groundbreaking patent Honeycomb™ innovation, the natural bee comb adds hexagonal structural durability. Constructed with ABS compound material, it sets the new standard for strength and durability. . The cases are lined and feature interior accessory pockets and tie-down straps, integrated locks, side bumpers for added protection.
- The Cabin, Medium and Large suitcase weights 3.3kg, 4.1kg and 5.0kg respectively. The lightweightness allows you to put on additional weighs to your luggage.
- The expandable capacity allows you to flexibly expand the width which increase the total volume. The Cabin, Medium and Large suitcase provide 48L, 82L and 125L in capacity respectively.
- Our 360° rotating wheels are durable and compatible on any kind of road conditions. They glide smoothly when fully loaded.
- ABS plastic three-layer composite provide strong body structure .
- Aluminium handle can carry any bags on top of it.
- Le Maurice lock allows setting your own combination to secure your suitcase.
|Cabin||Medium (60-69cm)||Large (70-79cm)|
||2-4 Days||5-7 Days||7+ Days|
|Volume (l)||38.0 (45.0)||60.0 (69.0)||87.0 (103.0)|
|Wheels||360º Single Wheels||360º Single Wheels||360º Single Wheels|
|Lock||Numeric Lock||Numeric Lock||Numeric Lock|
*Actual color, size and weight vary by configuration and manufacturing process. In case of any discrepancy, the actual object should be considered as final.
SUITCASECARE+ Extended Warranty for Online Order
In addition to the Factory Warranty, Suitcase.hk offers SuitcaseCare+ to its online purchasers a three months extended warranty after the factory Warranty has expired.
LE MAURICE BY LEMAURICE & CO ® aims to impart new and innovative ideas within the range of travel accessories by understanding travelers’ needs while identifying tomorrow’s fashion and style trends.
Using original manufacturing methods. Each case is uniquely constructed from blended board; a special material invented during the 1980’s consisting of multiple layers of bonded plastic. Lining are produced by the fabric team who also form the iconic Le Maurice & Co. logo over a period of 5-days on antique Victorian presses.